The Billiard Room which presently has three Billiard Tables was made in 1930's.
It had only two tables till 1980. The third billiard table with carved legs along with cushioned sofa chairs and a score board was donated by Mr M K Yashwant Singh of Alwar on 20th Sept 1982. This table was originally bought from London by Mr M K Yashwant Singh's late father His Highness Maharaja Sawai Jaisingh Ji Bahadur of Alwar for Jey Vilas Palace at Mount Abu Rajputana on 16th June 1928.
The game of SLOSH in the Billiard room was first introduced on 3rd March 1932. The charges for the same were approved as 4 annas per cue with a minimum of Rs.1 per game. The timings for members are from 1pm to 9pm. The dependents and beginners , however, can play only on table no.3 and their timings are from 1pm to 6.45pm. The charges for casual members are Rs.15 for half an hour per game and for regulars Rs.300 per month.